3.6.10

My top ten +1 of beautiful actresses

And after careful consideration and some in and out of twitter debates and conversations i have complied a list of women that i think are extremely beautiful.and when i say beautiful i am not talking about their bodies, their sexiness, their allure, their style, dress sense or any of that. I am referring to objective beauty of their facial features according to the Golden Rule and the phi measurement -all analysed in ancient times. Some of them are not my cup of tea but i have to admit they are undeniably gorgeous. The debate was that i wasnt allowed to use people that are old now..but really..im sorry i couldnt help it. so it is 10plus 1 :)..men are coming soon...

so here it goes...

Ava Gardner
Rita Hayworth
Grace Kelly
Monica Bellucci
Isabel Adjani
Anna Karina
Sophie Marceau
Brigitte Bardot
Jennifer Connely
Liv Tyler
Scarlett Johansonn

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant if in random order, I do agree. If not, then Anna Karina & Sophie Marceau are somewhat underestimated.

    I should be lynched to death for what I'm about to blurt out, but I do feel Rita Hayworth's forehead made her look rather daft, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahha just saw this
    she did have a forehead situation indeed

    ReplyDelete